Who we are
Our website address is: https://pods4rail.eu.
- The Pods4Rail maintains this website to enhance public access to information about the project. The goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to its attention, we will do our utmost to correct them as soon as possible
- The Pods4Rail accepts no responsibility or liability (including, but not limited to, any direct or consequential loss or damage that might occur to you and/or any other third party) arising out of, or in connection with the information on this site, including information relating to the documents it publishes.
- The Pods4Rail cannot be held liable for errors, inaccuracies or inconsistencies with regard to texts available on its website being different from the scientific and administrative documents officially adopted, issued or endorsed by its responsible governance bodies. In case of disagreement between the adopted text and the document made publicly available on the website, the official text will always prevail.
Information published on the website:
is supposed to reflect the information and state of knowledge available on the date it was adopted or endorsed; is not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date is not to be interpreted as professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional). The Pods4Rail encourages organisations and individuals to create links to its website under the following conditions:
links must not be used in a defamatory context;
links to the website should not be displayed in a manner which suggests endorsement of any commercial product or service or of any scientific or administrative output or of the information or text in the context of which it is published;
links should not confuse users of the other website as to the source of the content. The Pods4Rail-project should be fully acknowledged as a source or author of the relevant documents; links to the website should not be displayed alongside advertising.
Some website pages link to other external websites. The Pods4Rail is not responsible for the content of any pages referred to from its website. Users clicking and visiting another site are subject to the policies applicable to that site.
© Web by EURNEX E.v 2023 All Right Reserved. Image credit © Siemens Mobility and moodley.
You can browse through the website without giving any information about yourself
Handling of data collected by external service providers:
Online Contact Form: by means of the Contact Form, personal data (email address, name) are collected. If users send us personal information by email, or by filling out a form on our website, that information is used to respond to the messages and to help us to provide the information requested. Unless indicated differently for a specific tool, after answering, the Pods4Rail may keep personal data for a maximum of 6 months.
e-Subscriptions via the website:the Pods4Rail relies on the external service provider www.mailchimp.com for the registration and management of subscriptions to its newsletter. Your personal data (name, e-mail account) are processed solely for the purpose of your newsletter subscription and related services (alerts, notifications) and the data will under no circumstances be shared with any third party unrelated to this purpose.
You can always and at any time decide to withdraw your subscription to the newsletter list.
EURNEX has profiles on different social media websites in order to advertise and publish information about the services it renders through its website, to interact with the users and to use these networks as a channel for social encounters and interaction.
We provide links below to the privacy policies of the social media websites where EURNEX has an active profile:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- LinkedIn: https://privacy.linkedin.com
In accordance with EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 regarding the protection of individuals in regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, as well as Organic Act 3/2018 of 5 December regarding the protection of personal data and the guarantee of digital rights EURNEX E.V in its capacity as Data Controller for the personal data provided, provides you with the following information:
Who is the controller of your personal data?
- EURNEX E.V (“EURNEX”)
- Hardenberg Strasse 12, 10623 Berlin. Germany
- +30 3199 7021
Why do we process your personal data?
The data provided in the contact form will solely and exclusively be used to:
- To manage the use of the features made available through the website.
- Keep them up to date on the news and services provided by EURNEX, if they grant their express authorisation for the latter purpose.
There could be forms on our website that collect users’ data for specific purposes. In these cases, this will be subject to the specific terms and conditions in each case.